Olivia wasn't having a lot of fun, she is a bit attached to me and if see can see me she wants me to be holding her. It can be a pain, but she is my last so I had better enjoy it, right!Saturday, December 20, 2008
Gardners Village and the Elves
We love to visit Gardners Village and see the different elves throughout the year. December is a little cold but fun still the same.
Olivia wasn't having a lot of fun, she is a bit attached to me and if see can see me she wants me to be holding her. It can be a pain, but she is my last so I had better enjoy it, right!
Olivia wasn't having a lot of fun, she is a bit attached to me and if see can see me she wants me to be holding her. It can be a pain, but she is my last so I had better enjoy it, right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment