Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight Movie

Twilight was great. I loved it, I'm not fanatic about the books, I like them but don't obsess over them, but thought the movie was great. There were of course parts I would have liked to have seen done, and thought some of the characters did look like what I pictured, but we all have different imaginations. But over all they did great making it. I went Friday night with my sisters. Stacie was helping at the Twilight Moms party, it was fun to go and get the goody bags, and they had a lot of crafts and all things twilight there. They even had some "posh" car dealer bring cars that were the same as the Cullens. Then Stacie, Jake, Taylor, Dan and I went to see it on Sat. The guys liked it, and Dan said he would read them now after seeing the movie. I can't wait for the next one!!!
Me, Taylor, and Dan.

Stacie and I, kind of korney, but we paid for it so we thought we would do it for fun. We have one with Brecka too, but it didn't download right so I will have to add it later.
Brecka, Stacie, Me.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute shirt Tracie