
Dans parents asked all of us a couple of years ago, to forgo giving them gifts and do a family service project instead. Each family can choose what and how many projects they do. This year we decieded to let each child choose an "angel" off the angle tree at Macey's. The kids all loved picking a child that was thier age. The boys loved shopping for them but had a hard time understanding that we were not shopping for them, hence the picture of Konnor with his head down. We bought each child a full outfit and a toy. This tradition really helps are kids to feel the real reason of Christmas.




1 comment:
Yay a new post-I had just about given up on you! Like I have a lot of room to talk- I think I have done 2 posts since Christmas! Are you guys going to Downey for Easter? I think that we are. Anyways, I'm looking forward to more posts!
Post a Comment