Sunday, December 21, 2008

Max the Cleaner

Every year at Christmas, and their birthdays the kids help me go through their toys and we give away the ones that they don't play with anymore. I guess this has rubbed off on Max, because one Sunday I was complaining about hos much junk he had collected, and that I couldn't even see shoes anymore. When we came home from church and when I woke up from my nap this is what I found Max and Konnor doing. This time he even helped Konnor do his. He would line up all the shoes and then the toys and sort through what he didn't absolutely have to have(junk that is) and then he put the shoes back in and found a space for the "junk". I just thought this was so sweet to save me so much time. I love you MAX!!!

Konnor's drawer.
max's drawer.
The process. I want you to know that I didn't help with this process at all. Can you believe how organized they are


No comments: