
Konnor actually sat on Santa lap. He has never had a crying fit before, but has just kindly refused to even try. I was so proud of him and know he knows Santa is nice.

Taylor is a little old, but "santa" is one of her fav's

Max could have stayed on his lap all day!! He did ask a neighbor boy if he was coming and when he said, "NO", Max said, "don't worry I'll tell Santa everything you want, just let me write it down". It was really sweet.

Everyone listening to the story that Santa told. He asked a questions and Adam W. raised his hand to answer too. What a fun Dad to get in on the fun. (Francine I do have a picture of it).
Our Young Women doing some coloring, so funny!!

Konnor's cookie, notice the lack of frosting. He doesn't really love sweets, so he was just good with sprinkles.

Max and Collin.

The whole gang.

Edwards, Tenneys, and some of the Butterfields.(that's my cute niece in the black, I love you Anna.)

The Hagues, Collin, Sheryl, and Sadie. These are our good friends. My boys are always over at their house.

This is the check list. Sorry it didn't photo well. But it was really cute.

Ashlyn just can't put her book down. I wish my kids would read like that.

Matt and Laura Mortensen, the party makers!!
Monsons, Smiths and Harris'.
Max's cute picture.
He hardley ever colors at home, I can't believe he was so excited.
Konnor coloring. He only colors with markers, he absolutely hates crayons and colored pencils.
If anyone needs pictures of kids, Dan got most everyone, so let me know.










1 comment:
I'm glad you took so many pictures, seeing that we weren't able to enjoy the fruits of our labors! Looks like so much fun, I am glad you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment