The Swensons. I don't thingk Sam was happy with his gift, and Mindy isn't helping him feel better about it. Saturday, December 20, 2008
Still friends from High School all these years later
We had so much fun at all of our Christmas parties this year. I don't have any pictures of one of the parties, but both were with our friends from High School. We still get together a few times a year for parties and it is so fun to see how we have matured and how close we still are. The pictures below are fromthe party with the guys Dan played baseball with. We had dinner at the Wilsons and exchanged white elephant gifts, always good for a laugh!!
The Swensons. I don't thingk Sam was happy with his gift, and Mindy isn't helping him feel better about it.
The Swensons. I don't thingk Sam was happy with his gift, and Mindy isn't helping him feel better about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment