Saturday, October 18, 2008

Olivia's Birth announcement


Olivia will 2 mo. old on Mon. and I am barely getting her birth announcement done. I just started doing digital scrapbooking and this is one of my first creations. I am pretty pleased with the results. It does help that a creative person made all the papers and elements available to me, and that I have the most beautiful daughter alive(all my kids are!! right). It was so much fun, but I hope I get faster. I am hooked!!

9 comments:

Highlights said...

It's adorable--Congratulations!

Tami said...

Wow-very cute! What site do you use for your digital scrapbooking? And yes, you do have the cutest kids!

Tami said...

Wow-very cute! What site do you use for your digital scrapbooking? And yes, you do have the cutest kids!

Stephanie said...

Hey, it's beautiful! I, too, want to know more about your digital scrabooking site, that sounds like something I could actually get into (and be somewhat "crafty" for the first time in my life, lol). And I agree, your kids are TOO cute :D

Tracie said...

It is not a specific site. I download papers and elements and then use them on Adobe Photoshop, so far I have only used freebies, but there are lots of great things to buy that are inexpensive compared to buy each piece and only being able to use it once, I get to use them as much as I want. I'm new at this but would be willing to teach you what I know.

Kim said...

Tracie, that looks great! I love the colors.

And, I LOVE that bottom right picture. I think I already told you that though.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!!! I love the colors in it too! My mom is wanting to do some digital scrapbooking too... but she already has like a whole store with things! Tell Taylor that we will have to hang out or something sometime soon!

Kara said...

That is so cute!! where do you do the digital scrapbooking? That is such a good idea!!
P.S. your family picture is so cute! You and Taylor look gorgeous!

Esther said...

How cute! The picture of Olivia on the blankets reminds me of the princess and the pea. Those are darling pictures!