Monday, October 6, 2008

Ogden's Dinosaur Museum


While Max is off track, we are trying to do some fun things. Last week we went to Ogden to the Dino Museum. It is totally different from Thanksgiving point. It is most outside which is way cool. It was kind of hot, especially for Oct. but we had fun. I loved the jewelry and stone exhibits. The jewelry was amazing, I would love to own the necklace I took the picture of, I love vintage Jewelry. Max and Konnor were totally afraid of the robotic dinos, which I thought was so funny, but I guess they were pretty life like. They also had some Halloween decor up preparing for a spook week. It made some of the dirt paths really scary, especially with the background noise of the Dinos stomping, and fighting int he background. It was along drive, but well worth the trip, thanks for the fun day boys.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I have wanted to take my kids..how much is it? You say it is worth the drive and the money??