
When we left this morning, Konnor saw the snow on the mountains and said, " Mom, there is snow on the mountains, now we can go skiing tomorrow!" I just laughed inside, it was so cute. My Dad instilled in us a love for skiing, and we have passed it on our kids. Dan looks forward to the first Sat. in Oct. "Duck hunting is open" as well as pheasants, swans, ducks, and geese. We usually don't ski until after Christmas( so there is a good snow pack and the kids do;t have to worry about watching out for branches and rocks). Sorry Konnor, it won't be tomorrow, but I am so glad you are excited.




4 comments:
I noticed the snow caps too the other day! That coupled with having to turn the heater on made me excited for this winter/holiday season - YAY!
Fun! I love to ski too! I got it from my aunt though. Last year we rented skis from my aunts dad because he has a sports store in Pocatello and so we got a discount on renting the skis... unfortunately it was still 300.00 dollars for us three older kids to use them for the season. Have fun!
Your little family is so cute. I just saw some of you sewing projects. Your amazing. The car seat cover is so cute. If your ever interested in seeing our blog just email me and I will send you an invite. randiblackham@hotmai.com. Thanks for coming over last night. It was nice to talk to all of you and get to know you a litte better.
I agree with Konnor I want to go skiing too. What a sweetheart. Olivia looked Gorgeouson her blessing day. What a doll!
Post a Comment