Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween tie dying


Konnor

Libby


Maynard kids ready for halloween

Konnor's shirt

Olivia's shirt. You can kind of see the white circle.

Putting on the rubber bands.

Taylor

A couple of weeks ago I roped my sister Brecka into making these shirts. I had seen the craft in Family Fun Mag. and knew Brecka had the dye's to make them. She was more than willing and it was a lot of fun. I barely got our faces on this weekend, but the kids loe them, in fact Max wore his to school today. The orange wasn't as bright as we wanted, and the white didn't show up that well, but it was fun still the same. Thanks Brecka for the use of your supplies.

2 comments:

Esther said...

What a fun activity! Your kids all look so cute!

sprmom said...

Cute shirts, thanks for the invite.