I found this new "free blog backgrounds" site on my friend Leslie's site and couldn't resist. I have failed to decorate my house in Patriotic stuff. For those of you who know me, I love to decorate for each holiday(Dan and the kids love it more than me). With my new sewing group, To do lists of cleaning before Olivia comes, and just my everyday stuff like kids, work, and my calling, I just can't find time to update my blog or decorate. So this is my decoration this year.
I love America, and the freedom we have in this country. It may not be perfect, but it is better than the rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Tracie, what can I do to help you get ready for Olivia? I'd be happy to come over and organize, clean out, decorate, cook (ok not cook)...let me know!
Tracie, I love the blog background and miss seeing your decorations. Olivia is coming so soon! Good luck with everything. Just wash a couple of outfits, make sure that you have diapers for her,and a place for her to sleep and then everything else will fall into place. We are still barely finishing things up for our boys. Coh, we have not even begun decorating his room. AHHHH!!! Tracie just relax(big smile) and enjoy the 46 days left of sleep and 3 kids! I am very excited for you!
Well done on the decorating - I love it! And as for the "getting ready for the baby"...that's what visiting teachers are for ;P I'll talk to you soon :D
Hi Tracie and Dan, I was finally able to get on your blog. I can not believe how big your kids are getting. Time goes too fast. Good luck with the new baby. Jess
Tracie,
I can't believe your ticker only has 41 days left :)
Olivia is almost here-Yeah! I am making my blog private, and I don't have your email. Send me an email and I will send you an invite! nattram@hotmail.com
Post a Comment