
Max waiting for the money cow
We love the rodeo!!!Then comes the parade. We love the parade, Riverton City is one of a few cities who still allows candy to be thrown. So they kids don't mind getting there and having to wait becasue they know what is coming. We have grat seats in front of my brother-in-laws parents house(thanks Dave an Tiff), we are always in the shade, and next to an announcer. Dan loves holidays as I'm sure I've said before, and the parade celebration is not different. However he keeps playing int he Softball Tourney and it starts at the same time as the parade, so he usually misses the first or last part. Konnor loved the parade this year, he especially loved hanging out with Uncle Preston, and when Aunt Abbey held him out so he could High 5 the policemen. Konnor only wants tootsie rolls and is pleased with a few, Max and Taylor on the other hand, want it all.

Riverton City float

Konnor and Taylor(yes I failed to deck my kids in holiday attire, but they still had fun)

Konnor, Max, Anna, and Caitlyn

Konnor and Uncle Preston

Tracie, Dan and Max

High 5's to the coppers
Next was the softball tourney. It was a relativly cool 4th, so the heat was to bad of an issue. My mom kept all the grandkids over night (thanks a ton mom!! The kids loved it even though it wa really crazy) so I was able to make it to Dan's 7 am game, it was nice to actually be able to watch. I have always loved to watch Dan play. He plays with 2 teams during the season and both were in the tourney. Luckily the team he choose was the better team, and they ended up taking 2nd!! way to go guys! He has to miss out on the kids at the carnival to play so it had bette be worth it, because unlike most dads who try to avoid that duty, he really like to go with them.
Batter Up!!
I got it!!
Cool dudes!!
Our kids love rides, and have no fear!! My mom buys the grandkids wrist bands everyear, and within 30 min. they have already made it well worth the $. They the rides that make you thow up, and go high in the air. I can't believe I let Konnor go on Gee Whiz, it went around and around, and I thought for sure he would slip out, but he didn't, and he loved it so much he didn't want to stop. I only have a few pics of Max and Tay becasue they were running around the hudlums with thier friends and were never near me( it wasn't busy during the mornig so I could see them almost the whole time, but they were to far away to take pics.). We ran into the kids I babysit, and all Konnor wanted to do was go ride with brynie. And then Anna(cousin) came, and he had a great time with her, my mom didn't originally get her a wrisit band because she thought she wouldn't like it because she is still so little. WRONG!! Abbey had to pry her off of rides, after having riden them numerous times, it was so funny to see. Well all in all we had a great 4th of July holiday, no one got sick from heat exhaustion, or too much candy, we just had fun.







1 comment:
We had a low-key 4th of July this year-We stayed home, worked in the yard a little, watched movies, had a BBQ, and watched the Idaho Falls fireworks from our front steps,all by ourselves-It was just the kind of day the Josh and I needed. I wished we lived closer to Riverton-what fun things (especially the carnival)
Post a Comment