
So today I had a little scare. This is the second appt. I've gone to that my doc. hasn't been able to hear or see the baby. Both times he has been at another office. So he sends me to his normal office to have an ultra sound. I was of course upset. Especially when I could hear the nervouness in his voice. At 13 1/2 weeks I should be able to see and hear it. But good news!! Everything is ok. It was moving so much, the tech. had a hard time getting photos. But it was so good to see it moving. I couldn't believe how in four weeks it had grown legs, arms, and even fingers and toes. It literally looked like a peanut four weeks ago. It is about 2 1/2 weeks to early, but the tech. said the sex organs are already forming, and that she didn't she any boys parts. So we will keep are fingers crossed and let you know in 3 weeks.




10 comments:
Congratulation! I had no idea that you were pregnant and I am so excited for you! I am so glad to hear from you and I am excited about your blog! It is so great to see into the lives of people you love, especially when you never really get to see them. I look forward to seeing you often in the blog world, but that doesn't mean we can't ACTUALLY get together...Love YA Kelly
Hey stranger. I found you through Kellys blog, and I am so glad I did. I miss seeing your cute face. You have always been so good to me. Congrats on the new baby and darling family. I hope to hear from you soon.
So you have a blog!!! If you mentioned that earlie when I was at your house, I completely spaced it. I am so happy! I'm glad that everything ended up ok with the baby, and I can't wait for you to find out whether it's a boy or a girl (fingers crossed)!
Hey guys,
I had no idea that you were pregnant, that is so much fun. It was great seeing you guys on Saturday, we need to get together sometime soon. I am excited you guys did start this blog though so we can keep in touch. Talk to you soon hopefully.
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. We had no idea. I told Scott and he thinks it is great!
Yeah, welcome to the blogging world Tracie. I was so excited to see your blog. Congratulations on the baby, I am so excited for you and your family. I hope all is going well. We are expecting a boy in June. I am looking forward to keeping in touch with you. Have a great weekend. Please tell your family that the Penrods send there love! ~Chan
Congratulations on being pregnant! And welcome to the blogging world. I am glad that everything is looking good with the baby. I can't wait to find out what you are having! Keep us posted.
I am so glad that you are blogging. It is so much fun learning about everyone. Sarah Bingham told me that you annouced you were pregnant. I meant to call and congrat you BUT you know how little babies keep you busy. Anyways...Congrats! Keep us posted.
Hi! Congrats on the new little one! That is so exciting! You have the cutest kids! I'm new to this blogging thing too, but it's fun to see what everyone is up to!
Just a quick note to say thank you for coming to the girls night! Thank you SO much, I really had a great time! We wil definitely have to do it again. :)
Post a Comment