Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!



Then and Now. Wow! Dan and I have loved each other for so long, it doesn't seem like that long ago we were graduating from H.S.(BHS- class of 95) and now we have been married for nearly 12 years. I fell in love with Dan because he was nice to everyone, the underdog, handicap, people from different groups, etc. He always hugged and kissed his mom in public. My dad had always told me that if a boy would love his mom in front of his friends, he would also be kind to me. That has proven true. He has loved me thru so many mistakes and stupid things, I can't even believe how forgiving he is. He has been there thru all my illnesses, and still loves me even though I am over weight and bald. He truely loves ME! not my apperance, and that is the greatest gift he has ever given me. I love you so much, and my life would be empty without your love, and friendship. You make me laugh and smile. You teach me to love myself for who I am, and what I've been given. Thank you for being such a great Dad. I love watching you with the kids, and seeing how much they miss you when you are gone(even just at work for the day).
Love Tracie





3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So sweet! You are an inspiration to me, Tracie!

Kim said...

I love "your" story. Todd and I were talking about what a great relationship you and Dan have during our road trip this weekend.

Esther said...

That's so sweet! You two are such a neat couple!

(I'm happy you have a blog, I found it on Stephanie's)