





Dan getting Konnor ready for a fast ride. He really does love it, even though his face doesn't look like it.
This is Taylor "catching air" off a jump. Max was so mad because he never could hit it just right.
We went bowling for the first time in a long time the other day. Konnor had gotten a blastic bowling set for Christmas. Which Dan said he would hate, and it was his favorite gift. So he wanted to do it "all by myself Dad!" There weere some long waits as his ball made it to the end, but he had so much fun. The kids all screamed when we had to leave. We also went to The Pizza factory. It is our favorite eating spot. We love the breadsticks with alfredo dipping sauce. Seriously you could drink it, it is so good. O.K so I haven't really figures out how to make everything look good, but I suppose I'll learn, for now just enjoy.






1 comment:
Great job! The pictures are wonderful, and you guys are the cutest family ever!
Post a Comment