She looks so much bigger than she is. She is such a littlr mouse.
Konnor and Olivia. 2 weeks old.
Her braclet is a little big still, but I've waited 12 years to have another girl(braclets weren't in when Tay was born). My friend Norianne Ethington made this one for me. It is crystals and silver. and has a hangy thing with her birth stone on ther end. Thanks Norianne I love it.Olivia is 2 weeks old. I can't believe how time has past already. She is getting too big already. She only wakes up once at night, usually about 3 0r 4 am, and then wakes when the kids get up, about 6:30 or 7. We have a pretty good schedule going in the morning and everyone is really helpful. Konnor feeds Olivia breakfast most mornings, he is the best little helper. Tay and Max hate that they don't always get to hold her before going to school though. She is starting to smile and make laughing noises when she dreams. She is more aware of the noises around her. We just love her, and are glad she is apart of our family.
Her stats: Weight= 7 lbs. 2 oz.= 25%
Height= 20 in. = 70%
Head= 14 in.= 70%
She is right on track for my other kids. They are always tall and skinny. Konnor just had to get in a picture too.




5 comments:
She is SO adorable and just looks so tiny to me. I can't believe mine were ever that small. So cute.
She is so cute! I too have waited all my life to put a braclet on a baby. Maybe when Im a grandma:)
She looks so cute and sounds like she is being a great baby. I love how all the kids just want to be around her. Call me one day when Konnor doesn't have school, Camden would love to play with him.
Cute baby!..and cute bracelet! :) It looks big on her, maybe I should make them even smaller for newborns. What do you think?
I hope things are going well for you. Enjoy her, they grow up so fast!
She is sooo beautiful! Congratulations! I would LOVE to come and see her again! Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment