Abbey and I decieded to take Konnor and Anna to the Childrens gardens while it was so CHEAP! It was a little cold that day, but the kids had so much fun in the water anyways. I don't think kids feel the cold unitl its too late. We walked arounf the gardens and had fun taking pictures and looking at the fish. Olivia was only 6 days( I know I was crazy), but Konnor needed to get out of the house. We didn't go thru the big gardens with Abbey and Anna because I knew that would be too much for me. It was so beautiful I love going there.

Konnor and Mom, on the google bear(grizzly).

He had so much fun, and couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

He was trying to stop the fountain from coming out of the ground, I just laughed when it got him.

Jumping off into the deep water.

Anna making her shadow dance. I think she did this for about 10 min. She is so funny. (peter pan)

Konnor and Anna

Trying to get warm on the hot cement.
1 comment:
Good for you for going to do something. I have vowed if I have a choice my next baby will be born in the summer so I can leave the house.
Post a Comment