Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family Photos

We had our pictures taken on the 15th of Sept. and wanted to share all of them with you. As some of you that are far away may never see them. And I can't possibly print all these. I love the pictures, Brooke Jackson did a grat job. I wish my "girls" didn't look so big(are they really that awful looking?) as well as my waist. And of course the glare from the glassess. I told Dan not to wear them in any pictures, but he didn't listen, and of course the best family photo has GLARE. Honey will you just listen to me sometimes!( luv ya!) Olivia was screaming in most of the pictures, so to see how many she got that she wasn't screaming in was great. It is so crazy to look at the pictures and know that this is our complete family. Olivia makes the perfect ending.

16 comments:

Jessica Sanders said...

Wow! You guys are such a good lookin' family. I seriously LOVE those. I love the one of the 3 boys too. I am so impressed. How are you ever going to hang an 8x10 of all of those in your house because I seriously wouldn't be able to choose.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL family! Love the pictures! I am speechless!

The Sorensen Family said...

LOVE the pictures!! Where did you go? Olivia is so pretty!! Our girls will be great friends. Her brown dress in your family pictures.. Ella has the same one :) Great pictures! I might call Tay to babysit Boston on saturday if she is available.

kennyandkristin said...

I love all the pictures of your family. I love the last one with you all standing. Also, I was sad not to see you at the playgroup today. Taylor came over and played with all the kids. They just love her. Camden sure has taken a liking to her...maybe we will have to have her babysit one day.

Allison Claire said...

Tracie! I found your blog through Stacie's. Your family is so cute! And I also love the post about High School! I remember those pictures for some strange reason, they must have put them in the year book. I remember when you guys broke up! It was the drama of the year and the talk in the halls. :) I loved Mr. Kinsel too! Really fun memories. Oh and congrats on your new baby. She is beautiful. Hope all is well.

Allison (Averett) Westenskow :)

the watkins said...

Those are so cute. Not one bad picture! I love that you can have "girls" and "boys" pictures, what a perfect family!

Kim said...

Tracie,

I already told you this, but these turned out great. I LOVE the ones of Olivia on the green chair. That picture reminds me of how I'd like to decorate my house one day. She did a great job.

Stephanie said...

You guys are a great looking bunch! Great pictures! I love the one of Olivia on the stack of towels :D

Melissa said...

Cute cute cute! We are excited to see you guys this weekend and to hold little Olivia! I get baby hungry just looking at how cute she is . . .and then I listen to my kids fighting and I snap back to reality :) Let me know if I can help with anything for Sunday.

Stewart Family said...

What beautiful pictures. That Olivia is precious. I bet that is a good feeling to feel that your family is complete. I am so happy for you and your cute little family. I would love to get out there and meet them all. Take care.

Jylaire said...

Your pictures turned out so great! We missed you at playgroup on Friday! Maybe next time...

Jamie said...

Great pictures! Always leave it DAD to not listen and ruin the best picture..j/k all the pics look great!

Penrod Family said...

These pictures are priceless. The photographer did an amazing job. Way to go. I had to watch the slide show twice. Very good. Thank you for posting them!

Emily said...

Great pictures. Your little Olivia is a doll. Congratulations!!

Julie Toone said...

Cute pics...it was so great to run into you at Walmart.

Shieldsfam said...

Hey remember me Cristy Palmer, well now I am Cristy Shields, anyway just wanted to leave a note on your blog. You have a beautiful family!