Thursday, September 4, 2008

My budding photographer

So while I was taking pictures and posting Olivia's 2 week old stuff. Konnor went and got his camera and was taking pictures of her too. He loves his camera and usually takes pictures of the T.V., carpet, legs instead of faces because he doesn't always point really good. But this is what he took today, some were a little blury(I'm not sure why), but mostly clear. He took them from all angles. He brought his camera over to me and got out the USB cable and said, "Mom, will you download these pictures so we can post my pictures". O.K. I do blog alot usually in burst like today, but I never thought how much it rubs of on him. When I actually looked at them I couldn't believe how good they were, and then I just hoped we had installed the software so I could download them. So when you see him next you'll have to tell him how good his pics are. Konnor you are so sweet and goofy, I'm so glad you love your little sister so much.


Looking down at her


Low and to the side.

I wish I would have been paying more attention to him taking these. I'm sure he was moving around like a photographer.

By the way these were taken with a Fisher Price camera. So worth the $ if you kids love to take pics. It is really durable.

8 comments:

kennyandkristin said...

We thought about giving Camden one for his birthday but we were afraid he would break it. Now you have me sold....maybe a good Christmas present.

the watkins said...

I didn't get a chance to talk to you at church yesterday, but Olivia looked so cute, and you looked great!

Miracles of the Moment said...

Olivia is beautiful! Congratulations!

Chad and Kelly said...

She is gorgeous! But I wouldn't expect anything less from your family! Congratulations!

Kim said...

Cute Konnor! Sweet little Olivia. She's going to be so loved by her siblings.

Jessica Sanders said...

We always find surprise pictures when we upload ours. Julienne takes pictures of her movies playing on TV, toys, you name it. It's hilarious!

Melissa said...

Hey Tracie-Great pictures. I have been meaning to comment for awhile. When are you guys blessing Olivia? We would love to be able to come down and see it-I hope that we are able to. Check out my blog. I tagged you if you have time to do it (no pressure) :)

Jamie said...

Hey Trac! I found your blog through your sis..hope you don't mind! It was great to see you yesterday..your baby is darling!! Do you mind if I add you to my list? Our blog is: thefitchs.blogspot.com
I love your background, perfect for your daughter!