Thursday, May 22, 2008



While I was in California Max lost his first tooth. Well it had a little help fromDan. Our kids just let him pull them out! When I got home he lost the second. He won't put them under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy, because he wants to show his school class first. Konnor wanted to be special too, and have a picture with teeth. Dan told him he would have to let him pull out some of his teeth then, hence the hiding, mouth covered picture. Max was so nice and let him pose with his teeth. We just laughed at how proud Konnor was of "his" teeth.

1 comment:

sprmom said...

maddie was the same way with her teeth, but she always wanted to show grandma not her class. I think we were able to get her to put maybe 5 of her teeth under her pillow, out of all of them and she has lost all of her teeth now. she will probably keep them all her drawer unitl she is 16 and finally figures the tooth fairy out.