Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Lagoon Competition 2008
Every year the kids dance company competes in the Lagoon Comp. The last 5 yrs. it has rained so we haven't ever stayed, but this year was great, no rain or wind, just nice warm weather. Thier dance pics turned out dark even with the flash, so I tried to lighten them. They both took 1st place in all thier dances. Taylor had a great day going around the park with her friends, and occasionally hooking up with her family. Max loved all the rides, especially the roller coasters. "Wicked" was his favorite. Dan said it was scary, and he could believe he took Max on it. Max wanted to go again, but with a 45 min. wait(even in the spring non rush time) we said next time. Konnor loved everything, he loved that he could go on the same rides as Tay and Max. He got very brave by the end and was doing, "no hands"! Dan was a trooper, he ended up queesy on the way home from all the rollercoasters, but the kids love that he will do such fun things with them. He loves that he can use them as an excuse to do "kid" things again. We had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
It sounds like you had so much fun!! And we all need an excuse to do fun kids stuff once in a while! :D
So I love Lagoon. I haven't been able to go on any of the good rides for the last couple of years. I am excited not to be pregnant this year....so we are going. I am glad to hear that Konner had a good time. We hope to take Camden (we took him last year) for his birthday! Looks like everyone had fun!
How fun! Way to go Taylor and Max! I remember going to Lagoon competitions when I was younger. Ha Ha! I am glad it was good weather for you!
Post a Comment