skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy "Early" Mother's Day
I went to Max's class today for a luncheon. I hadn't put it together that it might be Mother's Day related. We read books till everyone was there, then the kids sang 3 songs(with actions) about mothers. Max actually sang and did the actions, which is a miracle, he doesn't really like to sing. Then the gave us gifts that they made us: a card, a braclet, and a magnet. I would have been bawling had I not been around all those other moms. Max's letter was so sweet, he added all the thoughts himself. He obviously has no idea about what weight and height actually are. I guess I'm glad he put a much lower weight than a really HEAVY one! Ever since I lost my hair, he tells me all the time how beautiful I am, so I love that he thinks I'm as beautiful as a swan. Jaws is his favorite show right now, and I'm really more valuable tha his Transformers? I braclet matched my outfit today, and that was really cool. He teacher said they talked alittle about patterns, and then had the kids make the braclets all by themselves. He has helped me put some together before, but I was really impressed with his pattern. I love you Max, and the special spirit that you are. You have such a unique personality that always keeps me on my toes.Love you too!! MOM

3 comments:
I love it!!! I got a little choked up reading this cute post. (I am going to blame it on the baby) (BIG SMILE).
SO cute!! What a special Mother's Day event...you deserve it! Way to go, Max :D
What a great teacher! That bracelet is really cute. Good job Max.
Post a Comment