
It was breathing taking. I have about 10 Pics of the temple.

Max, Mom, Dad, Olivia,Konnor & Taylor is taking the picture so I could be in one.

One of the many bridges, Dan had gone with Max at the "Y", We could finally see them, and Max was feeling anxious that I wasn't near him, so he walked down a small gorge to be by us, in the mean time Dan ran ahead and hid under this bridge and scared the kids to death. And yes, Max was covered in small flat burrs from crossing the gorge thru weeds.

Beautiful leaves. They will make great backgrounds for my scrapbooking.



This is Max holding up his "signal", he found this on his venture with Dan, He kept screaming at me, "Mom, just follow my signal and we will find each other". It was so cute

Taylor and Konnor on another great bridge.

Max and Taylor climbing up a lime stone wall.

"ROAD APPLES", they do look better with the leaves around them, don't they?
Olivia on her first hike at 2 months old.

The whole gang, minus the photographer, me.


Draper temple.
"ELEPHANT TRACKS"!!!!

the start of the hike.

Draper temple.
Huge home that faces the temple. This is a picture of the back, it faces onto the road and literally has about 10 ft. of usuable back yard. Would you really want a house of this size without about 50 acres to roam on. This wasn't even the biggest. About 90% of the homes are not lived in in this neighborhood, guess who's paying for thier mistakes?

coming up a big hill that over looked the valley.

coming up a big hill that over looked the valley.







1 comment:
I love that! "if you get lost from us, just head to the temple" It's so wonderful to be blessed by the temples. These are great pics! I can't believe how big Taylor is getting. She's beautiful! (as are all your kids). I really miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment