Saturday, August 2, 2008

Summer of sun and swimming

We have spent alot of time this summer in water, at either splash parks, or at our pool. We have had fun doing this with our family and friends. Konnor actually wanted to get in this year, and after several trips to the pool would actually jump in and go under. Max of course is a fish, and Taylor loves helping and playing games witht he kids.
Max and Anna at the splash park.
Konnor and Brynlee(the girl his age that we babysit)
Taylor and Alexis(the other girl we babysit, they are sisters)
Max and his friend Tyson.
Taylor and her friend Mickensie.
Konnor jumping in. He counts and runs from the club house, laughing the whole way. Just a funny thing about Konnor. I've tried to get him to go without his rash guard shirt so he could get some sun on his chest, but he says he will drowned without it. He cries like I am trying to hurt him if I won't put it on. I guess he is just trying to feel safe!!

5 comments:

Esther said...

Great pictures! That's funny about Konnor and his rash guard :)
Nice organizing too, I like your closet shelf! That would be so nice, I'll have to talk to you about where you got it.

The Sorensen Family said...

You are such a cute mom!! Thanks for the wonderful lesson yesterday. It was just what I needed to hear. I need to get all that energy and get my house clean like yours!

Emily said...

It was fun seeing you at the splash park. Only 19 more days for you--how exciting!!

Penrod Family said...

Oh Traci,
You truly are a super mom! I just hope that I will be able to be half the mother you are! Thank you for your example and strength!

kennyandkristin said...

Ok, so I agree with everyone's comments on here. YOu really are a great mom. I can't believe you are about a week away from having your baby girl. I am soooo excited to see her. P.S. I know I still have your book. I promise to get it back to you soon!