Max started 1st grade on July 28th. I'm glad he is smiling in the first picture, because I was so worried about him going all day. Let me clarify, I was glad to have him gone all day, i was just worried about getting a call from the principal. He had a really hard time being at school for 2 1/2 hrs. a day last year, so I was not sure how he would do. He did make it, and actually had a geat day. He said this when I asked him about being at school all day, "mom, they keep us so busy, I didn't know it had been all day". Besides homework, he loves everything about school so far. Keep up the good attitude Max, we love you.


2 comments:
Way to go Max! I like your Transformer backpack.
Okay I had to laugh about you principal anxiety. That is hillarious. But I am glad he made it all day. HOORAH!!
Post a Comment