Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sewing for Olivia

I spent the last month before Olivia was sewing in every spare moment I had, which wasn't often, hence the long amount of time it took me to finish. But finish I did. I learned a couple new techniques that I have never done before. I love the way it turned out, and the fabric is just perfect. I love putting her in it, nad thinking, wow I made this, and without a pattern(this is a first also). I had fabric left over, so I went ahead and made a swing cover to match. I do have the pattern and instructions(not for a begginer, you would need to know terms and such), if any one else wants to take on the challenge.




3 comments:

Jaime said...

I love it, especially the fabric!

sprmom said...

om gosh that is soooo cute sis

Kim said...

LOVE the fabric. You are so talented.