skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's a GIRL !!!!

We are so excited to be adding another girl to our family in late August. She is due around the 18th -24th of August. We are calling her Olivia Grace Maynard. Taylor was so excited and a little emotional, she had to hide her face in Dans jacket for a moment. Max said if it wasn't a girl he was going to run out of the room and destroy the city. (A total Max reaction) Konnor thought it was really cool to see her move and kept looking from the T.V. to my belly. He said he has his own Anna now(he loves my niece Anna, and he knows that she is a girl). Dan and I are excited, I really wanted another girl, as this is it for us. I don't think Dan cared either way. We are glad to see her moving and hear her heart beat. It seems more real to the rest of them to see her move and are already asking me when they will be able to feel her move. She is going to be kissed so much when she arrives. Max kisses her many, many, many, times a day already. We love you baby Olivia. Love your family.
10 comments:
Maynard Family, Congratulations!!! I am most excited for you Tracie and Taylor. What a wonderful announcement! Hope things are going better with you and the baby. Have a great day!
Congrats you guys, that will be so much fun to have another girl in the family. I love the name, I have a niece named Grace Olivia and she is just the cutest little thing! About the blog background, you can either click on my blog and then click on the link on the orange bar at the top of the webpage, or just go to www.pyzam.com, they have a ton of backgrounds so it takes some patience and time. But they have categories that will help reduce your search. Hopefully you find a good one!! Once again congrats on the news!
HOORAY FOR LITTLE GIRLS!!!!
Tracie, that is so awesome! We're so excited for you all! Heavenly Father knew those kids wanted a sister so bad, didn't he! That is such fun news! I love the name Olivia!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. Your post made me a little emotional. The whole baby thing is such a miracle! How exciting.
Oh, and I emailed you instructions on how to set up your blog background.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! It will be nice for Taylor not to be the only girl I bet. I'm glad that she was happy...and that all of you were happy! I need to come see you soon...I will call. :)
yay, congrats! I'm so excited for you... she will have some great big brothers and sister!
Congrats on your baby girl - that is so exciting! Little girls are the best (well, I guess I am a little biased =)! I love the name Olivia too. Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
That is so great you are getting another girl! I think that is so cute about Taylor. She is such a sweet girl an she will be a huge help. Congratulations!
I LOVE IT!!! It will be fun seeing what is going on in your life. Bowen loves the picture of Olivia Grace. He sat pointing at it and laughing. He screamed at me when I made him get down from the computer. Hope you have a good day. Talk to you later!!!
Post a Comment