Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Softball begins !!




We had our first softball tourney of the season this last weekend. It was alopt of fun. It was warm enough to be outside without jackets, but not warm enough to really swim. Although my kids had to try. Then it was on to the hot tub!! They had fun playing with thiers friends, and just being on vacation. Tay really was there, I just didn't get many photos of her. And Dan sorry I know the whole trip was about softball, and I didn't even get one photo, but you still looked great. Speaking of great, check out the pic of him in his blue wingbreaker. He bought these for us in San Diego our Shophmore year of high school. Mine hasn't survived, nor would I still fit in it. But Dan you go!!! Love you Babe!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I didn't even know you went on a trip...yeah, some vt I turn out to be! Glad you had fun though and I will be calling you soon. :)

Melissa said...

Looks like the weather was a lot better in Mesquite than in Utah. Nice goatee Dan-Josh would be proud!!

Leslie said...

Congrats Traci on your little girl! I just saw the ultrasound pics that you posted - how exciting!! I'm really excited that softball season has started also - Tay plays on a city league and I love watching him play. Hey thanks for the tips about good kid-friendly websites to check out. I know Hallie will be so excited to try something new.

Chad and Kelly said...

Your kids are darling! I am so glad that you are having another one. I love the pictures, Danny makes me laugh. Hey, maybe we can get the Stauffers to start blogging!