Thursday, March 11, 2010

Max and his latest obsession





These are Lego Bionicles. This is some creation that he has made out of several that he has. He loves all Legos and it has really opened his imagination. In fact the other day he got grounded and he came to me later that evening and said, "thank you mom for grounding me so I would have time to make all these new creations." I just laughed. He loves to go to this website that a kid post instructions on how to build things he has created. He loves to copy his creations. He said I don't love sports but maybe I can join a lego club and go to meets and things! Seriuosly, Max!! Maybe one day he will be an engineer. Notice the red "scar" down his right eye. He had been making them with maker at school so he could look like of the Bionicles.

No comments: