Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morning 2009


We had a great Christmas. Our kids don't wake up super early, and they don't complain when we tell them to go back to thier rooms for a bit(they have to wait for everyone to be ready to go out together). Tay is getting older and harder to buy for, she loves her apron I made her and hopes that I will actually let her help me cook. Max loves everything he got, but always wants something else. Konnor is so easy to please, he loves anything you give him, but his fav. this year was his gun. Olivia really got the whole unwrapping gifts this year and that made it really fun to watch her. She loved all of her doll items the most. Dan got golf clubs and I got the new blender I wanted(now may when I make my smoothies in the mornings I won't have smoke setting off the alarms). The kids all got(minus Liv) DS's they love them, even Max who is not a gamer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: