Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Parties,Parties,Parties!!!

I am havig a double pary!! My cousin is bringing her beaded watches faces and bands they are $10 each, and I haven't found anyone who can match that price. You will love them , and becuase they are so much less than the "competetors" you can get more than one!!

My friend is bringing her bows, flowers and headbands. She has a new kind of band that I haven't seen anywhere. It is really stretchy like nylons, but it won't snag of fray/unravel. They are great.

The party starts at 6pm and goes until 8 pm on Tues. July 7th, at my clubhouse. (1500 cabernet dr.) If heading so. on Redwood go through the light at Bangeter and then take your 1st Left(market view? 139?? S.) follow the hill down and then make your 1st right(Cabernet) and follow that street until it leads to the clubhouse on your left.

Please feel free to bring anyone you would like. The more the merrier. If youhave any questions please feel free to call me or e-mail me(you will have to e-mail me to get the #) traciemaynard96@comcast.net I hope to see you there.

No comments: