

Konnor loves the computer. They other day we took the chair away for some reason. I think we were trying to eat as a family that night. He had taken his pants of because he said he was hot, then came back in the room and got right on the computer(he should have been eating). We looked over and he had his legs crossed, and was just enjoying himself, chair or no chair. It just makes us laugh at how much he loves the computer, he runs out first thing in the morning to see if anyone is on it, and pretty much doesn't move all day. The kids try to sneak on when he leaves the room for a min. and when he comes back in he says, "Hey the stole it from me, mom". He is having a hard time taking turns. But I'm glad he loves it. He is learning alot about numbers, letters, shapes, how to win at games(he never gets frustrated, he just tries again, and he never wants your help, "Me can do it!!"). His latest favs are, High School Musical, Tigger and Pooh, and addicting games-baseball. We love you Konnor!




6 comments:
Wow, he is getting so big. Camden likes the computer as well but doesn't quite know what to do with it. Most of the time, he just hits buttons. I love that Konnor leaves the dinner table to play...even when there isn't a chair.
Loved all the new pictures. All 3 kids are crowded around the computer (dangling off me) trying to see the pictures. Cayle says to tell you that Konnor is getting to be such a big boy. We're excited to see you all tomorrow!!
Cute pictures! Hey, where do you go for the games Konnor is playing? Mason is also addicted to the computer, but the only games I'm finding are ones he needs my help to play...sorry, that gets old FAST!
This would have been Todd as a kidif we'd had personal computers then.
SO funny! I LOVE the legs crossed...I was cracking up! :)
I've "Mommy Tagged" you if you would like to do it!
Post a Comment