Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pay it forward



Several people I know have done this, but I am always to late. I'm excited to do this.

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise!There's a small catch though.... Post this same thing on your blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in.Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. *Don't forget to post this on your blog first, then come back and leave a comment on this post!*

2 comments:

Blackham Family said...

Has nobody really left you a comment on this. I love this pay it forward game. I had it on my blog a month ago if that counts. But if you want me to do it again let me know.

Janelle said...

OK - I don't know how I still got in on this deal this late in the game, but I'm glad I did! I haven't seen this before. It looks like fun! I hope you guys are doing well!! I miss you! Tell your cute husband I said HI!